- Community Pool
THE ADAMSTOWN COMMUNITY POOL 2023SEASON
The Adamstown Community Pool is located at 272 W. Main Street, Adamstown, PA 19501. The telephone number is 717-484-2175 (this number is only in use during active pool season). For questions regarding pool memberships, please contact the borough office at email@example.com.
The Adamstown Borough Recreation Committee will be managing the Adamstown Community Pool during the 2023 season. Download an Application for Employment for lifeguard or office staff. Please contact Patrick Warker, Pool Manager, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adamstown Borough will be offering both group and private swimming lessons this year. Please check back for the scheduled dates and registration!
Full Service Concessions will be running the snack bar again this year which will include a wide variety of delicious food and snacks!
2023 MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FORMS:
***PLEASE READ 2023 MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE FILLING OUT FORM***
To fill out the 2023 pool membership form and pay online, please click on the 2023 Membership Registration Form. Please note that a convenience fee will be charged for online payments.
Please review our 2023 Conduct and Safety Policies which must be agreed to before purchasing a membership.
Download the 2023 Membership Registration Form Please mail your completed membership form along with payment to:
P.O. Box 546
Adamstown, PA 19501
*Please do not mail cash.
2023 MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION:
2023 Daily Admission Rates
Adult Resident…$14 Adult Non-Resident…$20
4 & Under FREE
● Discount Family Rate Available Until Wednesday, May 24th.
● Membership cards may be picked up at the pool any time after opening day.
● Family memberships: up to TWO (2) parents or legal guardians and up to FOUR (4) children 18 and under living in same household or up to age 22 if enrolled in higher education with a valid ID. To add additional children ages 5-18, or students up to age 22, living in the same household, there will be an additional cost of $30 per child.
● Student/Senior: must be under 19 or currently enrolled in higher education (up to age 22) with a valid ID OR any person 60 years or older.
● Cocalico School District Rates apply to students & families with students enrolled during the 2022-2023 or 2023-2024 school years.
● Individuals employed within the Borough receive Resident Membership Rates / Admission is FREE Ages 4 and Under.
● Guest passes good for entry up to 5 times. Rate per pass $45 resident/$60 non-resident. Available through May 25, 2023 and during the Open House on May 26, 2023. Limit 2 guest passes per membership.
● Pool Opens: May 27, 2023 Daily Gate Pool Hours: 12:30 - 8pm, 7 days/week.
● MEMBER ONLY HOURS: 12:00 - 12:30 on weekdays and 11:00 - 12:30 on weekends/holidays.
● When the Cocalico Area School District is in session, the pool will only be open from 4:00pm – 8:00pm (weather AND staff permitting).
● Pool and Pavilion Rentals Available to Members Only - Contact the Borough Office for details.
● Pool will be closing at 5:00pm for Adamstown Gator Swim Team events on June 22, June 29, July 11 and July 25.
● SMOKE and ALCOHOL-FREE FACILITY. No outside food deliveries. No large or rolling coolers. Small coolers only.