Community Swimming Pool
THE ADAMSTOWN COMMUNITY SWIMMING POOL WILL NOT BE OPEN FOR THE 2020 SEASON.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU NEXT SUMMER!!!
The Adamstown Community Pool is located at 272 W. Main Street, Adamstown, PA 19501 and the telephone number is 717-484-2175. For questions, please contact the Borough office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ephrata Recreation Center will again manage the Adamstown Community Pool in the 2020 season. Applications for
employment can be found on the Borough website Home page under the 'How Do I' tab or in the Borough brochure rack.
All applications for employment at the pool should be returned to the Ephrata Recreation Center, c/o Tim Albert, 130 South Academy Drive, Ephrata, PA 17522 or emailed to email@example.com. Any questions should be directed to the Ephrata Recreation Center at the email above or to 717-738-1167.
DUE TO COVID-19, THERE WILL BE NO POOL PARTIES, PAVILION RENTALS
OR SWIMMING LESSONS THIS SEASON.
Download the 2020 Membership Application Form & Guest Pass Application Form and mail your completed membership form along with payment to:
P.O. Box 546
Adamstown, PA 19501
OR place your completed membership form and payment in our metal drop box located at the Borough municipal building.
Please make check payable to "Adamstown Borough." Do not place cash in the drop box.
2020 Conduct and Safety Policies Please review the 2020 Conduct and Safety Policies.
Family Membership Rates
|Resident or Employed in the Borough||$140|
|Adamstown Elementary (Non-Residents w/student enrolled in 2019-2020 school year. Must show proof with application.)
- Parents/legal guardian and all children 18 or under living at the same address.
- Dependents must be on the parent's tax return.
- Adamstown pool honors marriages recognized by the State of Pennsylvania.
NOTE: Guest passes are available!
- Borough Resident (2020 pool membership NOT REQUIRED) $40/Punch Card
- Non-Resident (2020 pool membership IS REQUIRED) $50/Punch Card
Individual Membership Rates
|Resident or Employed in the Borough||$98||$60||FREE|
|Adamstown Elementary Student (Student Only)||N/A||$80||N/A|
- Children age ten (10) and under MUST be accompanied into the pool facility by a caretaker of 16 years or older.
- Forgotten or lost membership card fee is $1.00
- The pool is maintained by the Adamstown Borough Public Works Department in partnership with the Ephrata RecCenter.
- The pool facility is owned by Adamstown Borough and supported in part by tax dollars. Residents of Adamstown are provided with reduced rates due to this tax benefit.