Community Swimming Pool
The Adamstown Community Pool is located at 272 W. Main Street, Adamstown, PA 19501 and the telephone number is 717-484-2175. For questions, please contact the Borough office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adamstown Branch of the YMCA of Reading & Berks County will continue management of the Adamstown Community Pool in the 2017 season. Applications for employment can be found on the Borough website Home page under
the 'How Do I' tab or in the Borough brochure rack.
All applications for employment at the pool should be returned to the Adamstown YMCA, c/o Alyssa Raven, P.O. Box 472, Adamstown, PA 19501 or emailed to Alyssa at ARaven@ymca-berkscounty.org.
Pool Party Information:
YMCA Sponsored Swim Lessons: Please contact the Adamstown YMCA at 717-484-4996
Download the 2017 Membership Application Form and mail your completed membership form along with payment to:
2017 Pool Membership Form
P.O. Box 546
Adamstown, PA 19501
OR place your completed membership form and payment in our metal drop box located at the Borough municipal building.
Please make check payable to "Adamstown Rec Board." Do not place cash in the drop box.
2017 Pool Rules & Regulations Please review the 2017 Rules & Regulations.
Family Membership Rates
|On or Before May 25th||After May 25th|
|Resident or Employed in the Borough||$180||$205|
|Adamstown Elementary (Non-Residents w/student enrolled in 2016/2017 school year. Must show proof with application.)
- Parents/legal guardian and all children under age 18 living at the same address.
- Dependents must be on the parent's tax return.
- Adamstown pool honors marriages recognized by the State of Pennsylvania.
Individual Membership Rates
|Resident or Employed in the Borough||$130||$80||FREE|
|Adamstown Elementary Student (Student Only)||N/A||$100||N/A|
- Children age ten (10) and under MUST be accompanied into the pool facility by a caretaker of 16 years or older.
- Membership cards will be held in the office while you are at the pool.
- Forgotten or lost membership card fee is $1.00
- Photo ID is required at the gate for all non-members and will be registered prior to admittance.
- The pool is maintained by the Adamstown Borough Public Works Department in partnership with the Adamstown YMCA.
- The pool facility is owned by Adamstown Borough and supported in part by tax dollars. Residents of Adamstown are provided with reduced rates due to this tax benefit.